Confined Space Awareness Course Overview
The Confined Space Awareness online course identifies the characteristics of a confined space, describes the associated workplace risks, as well as the prescribed methods for controlling those risks. The course also explains the documentation requirements pertaining to confined space work. This course meets the requirement for Awareness Level training.
Upon completion of the Confined Space Awareness course, participants will be able to:
- Define the term confined space
- Discuss the legislated responsibilities of the employee
- Identify the types of workplace hazards commonly associated with confined spaces
- Explain the types of control methods that may be used when addressing these hazards
- Identify the required elements of a confined space entry program
This is a self-paced online course presented in three modules. Participants may leave and resume the course at any time. Duration will depend on the participant and any prior knowledge of the subject-matter. Average course completion time is about 2-3 hours.
Evaluation and Certification
Each module concludes with a test where participants must score 100%. Test questions are randomly selected from a test bank, making each test unique. Participants may review each module as needed to successfully complete the course. A printable certificate is available upon successful completion of the course.
Please note that course access information will be emailed to you within 1 business day, as this course is fulfilled by a third party.
There are no reviews yet.